Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am A proud owner of a TC I went to order a new one at the dealer and I went past an Audi Dealer and I saw a Tc there so I stoped buy Test drive it and Loved it I had to take it, It had 4000 miles on it and got it for a steal.....

so now the mods and recommendations I am all ears..

Issom

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have hear of horror stories about replacing th bulbs which ones do you have because i have heard the HIDs melting and fry wires? what make and models did you get and where did ya get them

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Luminics can fry 'em.... cuz they're higher wattage than the stock bulbs. My HID's are 35W - lower wattage, but just as bright if not brighter. I got the Flowlighting Kit. They won't fry or melt or anything.

If you want luminics bulbs, get the upgraded wiring harnesses with them to be safer..

·
Registered
41 Posts
i just changed mine to a brand called HALO its a hyperwhite bulb. i got it from the parts department from tustin toyota. whats good about this is it has a 1year warranty (w/ receipt) if it burns out, and they guaranteed that it wont fry or melt the wirings. so if you want a bulb that gives you warranty try to get the bulbs that they sell on the dealership itself. if your getting a different brand just make sure you ask them if that particular bulb would mess up your wirings.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Originally posted by fmtc06@Dec 13 2005, 10:52 AM
i just changed mine to a brand called HALO its a hyperwhite bulb. i got it from the parts department from tustin toyota. whats good about this is it has a 1year warranty (w/ receipt) if it burns out, and they guaranteed that it wont fry or melt the wirings. so if you want a bulb that gives you warranty try to get the bulbs that they sell on the dealership itself. if your getting a different brand just make sure you ask them if that particular bulb would mess up your wirings.
How much did the bulbs cost you?

·
Registered
539 Posts
whats the steal price you got for the tC???...

·
Registered
895 Posts
Yeah, what was the price of the car?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Steal I thought was I got it as a Demo its a 2006 Tc with Ipod radio leather the security package and hmm all weather mats and the f & R side air bags all for $17,400 with 4000 miles

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Not a bad price. Ipod HU, Side airbags, scion security, mats, and leather would normally kick up the cost to above $20k

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.