Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just emailed Radio shack and this is what i wrote.
This might not be the right way to contact you guys about this sort of thing, but I figured this would be the first step. The X-Mods seem to be really popular (I know Cause I have the Subaru STI)I have thought of an idea. I came to thinking that if Radio Shack was to come out with a Scion tC X-Mod for the most part every person that owns a Scion tC would most likely buy it. I see a giant market for a Scion tC version. This is comeing from the eyes of a Scion tC owner. I know that if one was to be released I would go out and buy one that day. As of this moment there is no scale model of the Scion tC so if Radio Shack was to come out with a Scale R/C i think it would Explode in the market place and would increase the already high purchase rate of the X-Mods. If this is the wrong place to send this email please direct me in the right place to do so. I would really like to see this happen and I know alot of people that would too. Thanx for the help and please really consider this as a Lagit idea. Thanx and from a loyal customer. -Stephen Anstey

Hope fully they will respond and we will see a tC X-Mod in the near future we will have to wait and see. My figures are crossed because I know if I see that they are going to release one i will be at the store that day buying one lol. I Bet that alot of you guys would be too. Well now it is a waiting game. Ill update on what ever Radio Shack sends me in response.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I asked if they knew of any plans to offer a tC when I bought my Evo and they said no, but that could change I suppose. If they'll build an RSX, I suppose why not our cars too.

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by kurker@Dec 20 2005, 05:11 AM
Awesome! Who at Radio Shack did you email? I'll write one too. But mine will be gramatically correct. Sorry, I'm the son of an English teacher.
I just went on radioshack.com and went to contact I am waiting to see it they give me another place to email.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
call me the same. what the hell are we talking about here?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Dec 20 2005, 10:20 AM
Screw the X-MOD.

I'm waiting for the X-MOD 360.
AB-SO-LUTE-LY!!!!!

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Dec 20 2005, 10:17 AM
Call me a newb: what's an X-MOD?
They're RC kits that you can get and upgrade. Radioshack.comhas them. I got one of the mini versions of them about a year ago. It's kind of fun to play around with. You can change the gear ratio to get different acceleration and speed.

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yep they are kick ass. I have the Subaru STI. I figured that if they came out with a tC one it would be even better That way i can have both my favorite cars the Subaru and Scion that woud be bad ass.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I have to admit I'm a hopeless addict to this x mod thing. I've already purchased several upgrades for mine and I'm sure I'll keep going with it until it's a monster.

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by courier11sec@Dec 20 2005, 10:18 PM
I have to admit I'm a hopeless addict to this x mod thing. I've already purchased several upgrades for mine and I'm sure I'll keep going with it until it's a monster.
Me too i have on of the originals and they discontinued every thing for them. i found a store near my house and had my dad buy every thing for me and send it to me In South Carolina i am from New York.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Originally posted by courier11sec@Dec 20 2005, 10:18 PM
Oh really? Got about $700 to throw at it?

All billet, brushless motor, Li-po... you name it. They get some of them up past 30mph. Check out Atomic Mods for every hop-up imaginable.

·
Registered
64 Posts
i was just thinking the same thing. these look really cool, but i could see myself spending way too much time and money on it. it would be nice to see a "mini" tc out though and see what they'd let you stick in it

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.