Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haven't posted pics because i was waiting for my TRD springs to come in... and ah man that's a story... sometime late june they called and said the springs were in (great... only took like a month and a half)... so i drove to lansing (i'm near detroit... about an hour drive normally..though with construction it took 1:40...)... so anyway i get there and have them do an oil change too... and i get my rental matrix and head off to the golf course... well they call me like 45 min later saying the springs that came in were for an xA... GREAT... so i drove all that way for an oil change... and it's now been 3+ weeks since i went up there... still no word... the guy in the service department told me a week and a half or so... right. my patience with them is through. once the springs are in, i'm going to a different dealer...

ANYWAY, here's my tc... pretty much stock.. my sig lists the mods...

here are some pics though...

sorry that last one is so big... i think my cameraphone was trying to show off...

anyway... i LOVE IIP... and i saw this newspaper clipping saying blue was the most popular color of tC... and yet it's the one i see the least... odd... must be hot in a different region...

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i do like the IIP. and you have the benefit of owning a single model year color. the glowing skull in the power point is a nice touch.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I havent ever seen pictures in the sun of the IIP, that looks pretty freakin nice
Almost making me wonder if I should sway that direction instead of the ever so popular FM. Whereabouts in Detroit do you live, and do you know of any sort of clubs in the area? I live in Toledo and have only seen 3 other tCs ever on the road here.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by TBova@Jul 15 2005, 09:39 PM
I havent ever seen pictures in the sun of the IIP, that looks pretty freakin nice
Almost making me wonder if I should sway that direction instead of the ever so popular FM. Whereabouts in Detroit do you live, and do you know of any sort of clubs in the area? I live in Toledo and have only seen 3 other tCs ever on the road here.
I live in Royal Oak... roughly 12 miles north-northeast of Detroit. Detroit Scion is a growing club at the moment. Redline meets every Friday in the area, also. I've noticed a decent amount of tCs here... Off the top of my head I remember about 10 tCs in the area, to go along with a larger amount of xBs...

and thanks, in the sun the IIP does look incredible. I was sold on it as soon as I saw it in person.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Slightly yea, there is a thread with pictures of the two side by side somewhere here. And yea DeaTh_tC, I registered over there
Will have to come up and meet wherever that is when I get mine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.