Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched a bit and can't find exactly the info im looking for so shoot me if I missed it! I'm wondering if 19x8 with a 35 offset will fit my 06 TC without rubbing, also if this helps these were the tires I was looking at: 215/35/19. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

· Registered
407 Posts
The wheel should fit ok but I'm not so sure about running a 215 on an 8" wide wheel. I know a lot of people run 17x8 +35 ok with a 225 so I don't think it would be any different for a 19. If you step up the offset to a +48 or so you can probably run a 245 tire.

· Registered
4,894 Posts
215 is dangerous. I say step up to +48 offset w/ 245 tires.

· Registered
1,373 Posts
Are you dead set on 19's? From a performance standpoint, 17x8 would be the best bet with 245 tires... at least that's what the gods of this forum tell us (and I tend to believe them!). As far as looks and selection, you'll find a lot more 17x7's and 18x7's to choose from (but you can't put 245 tires on these safely). Then again, if you gotta have 19's, you gotta have 19's.

I didn't look for 19's on here, but check http://www.bigwheels.net. They seem to have a lot of stuff. Can't comment on their service, etc., though as I've never done business with them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.