Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres some pics

it took my friend about, 30 min to install, no problem besides the hose(a rubber thing that connects the valve to the tube) being too big, and the filter being a little to big, but overall, it was great.

after i felt some gain in hp, and acceleration! best of all, it sounded MEAN!

thanks cfrost~

[edit]
i ment Short ram..lol

·
Registered
129 Posts
thats not the CAI, its the injen cai but its just in short ram. haha. really no power difference between that and stock. its just the sound that makes you think it. put it as a cai and you will notice a slight improvement in the upper rpms.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Heh, looks a lot like my no-name $30 corolla intake rigged to the stock hose:

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by airswipes@Jul 14 2005, 02:56 PM
thats not the CAI, its the injen cai but its just in short ram. haha. really no power difference between that and stock. its just the sound that makes you think it. put it as a cai and you will notice a slight improvement in the upper rpms.
Wow....

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
You coming with us to Atlanta?

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I dont' think so....I just took a week of vacation less than a month ago, and am taking 10 days off starting sunday............. I don't feel like spending all my money on gas anyway
Maybe next year if this is an annual thing?

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by Zygote55@Jul 14 2005, 11:27 PM
I dont' think so....I just took a week of vacation less than a month ago, and am taking 10 days off starting sunday............. I don't feel like spending all my money on gas anyway
Maybe next year if this is an annual thing?
Wuss. Real men drive cross country for some drinks.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
after driving around for two days, i've been hearing the screeching sound. i read somewhere on this forum that its juss the sound of air coming in, but juss to make sure if anyone else has this sound. i can only hear around 3-4 rpm..(mid way gasin)

·
Registered
576 Posts
yes. we all have it. except for lance, and i wish i had a camcorder that i could record the sound/acceleration connection to him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.