Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my "day off" adventure.

Finally, shelley and I have a day off together. Time to get out of town and see some things. Plus, it gave me a chance to drive my tC somewhere other than work and home.

what better way to start off but, by visiting a brewery.

love teh jelly bellies.

here is me hoping i don't piss off the security guard while i am trying to get this picture taken.

and, of course, our day wouldn't have been complete without laughing at some rice.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Plissken@Jul 27 2005, 07:05 PM
Beer and Jelly Bellys? Not my idea of a good combo but more power to you.
naw, didn't get any beer. we only went on the factory walk around. We didn't bother to watch the video and drink some Bud. the jelly belly sounded more appealing.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
hope u got some belly flops! and took advantage of the free tour to get the little free bag of beans

·
Registered
243 Posts
that honda just makes it, i like how it looks completly stock except for an ugly bolted on spoiler and 2 disgusting exhausts, both of which im assuming do nothing to help the performance.
of course im assuming we all arnt a fan of rice considering we all bought the sophisticated scion tc instead of something else.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.