Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes I know this does'nt give us alot of time to plan but Ronnie Lott wants to put on the biggest meet in the nation. We are trying to get 100+ cars to show up for this one so everyone who can come please mark your calenders now July 10th 10:am till ??? There's talk about cash awards for all the show classes and some Reno/Tahoe trips to give away. I will post up more info as soon as I get it confirmed by Ronnie and let you all know what kind of give aways there will be. But yes this will be a show and shine with awards!Oh ya there just might be some well known Cheerleaders there. It will be the usual food and drinks, DJ maybe some vendors.

So who thinks that they will come?

·
Registered
73 Posts
ill be there for sure but i cant get off work till three does it matter what time you show or is it a 10am start nothing can come after that?

·
Registered
73 Posts
SWEET...so ill see ya there ill be in the blue...tC...narrows it down like crazy huh!?!?!!?

·
Registered
73 Posts
You said lott wants to have 100+ cars there...do u think hes gonna get that many to show? and what are the differents contests? if you know thatd be cool.....just incase throwin a lil extra wax on my car will help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.