Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what i mean to say was "how's your insurance?"

i got a qoute of $2,900+ a year... did you get a better one or no...

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'll let you know this afternoon, I needed the vin number before i got a quote, my car came in today so i'll find out the insurance this afternoon

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thankfully under my mom's insurance =$950 dollars

compared to getting it by myself $2500 for ONLY 6 months

·
Registered
282 Posts
Live in OH, i just paid 6 months for car insurace today including the Scion tC i am supposed to pick up this weekend (if it comes on time). Lets see, me and my sister; Scion tC and 96 honda accord; me-one ticket her-4 tickets....our insurance came out to be 850 for six months full coverage...i am like damn!
so basically i pay around 800 bucks a year just for the scion tC.

still waitin, waitin, waitin...........grrr

Liz

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by StrayBull3t@Sep 11 2004, 01:12 PM
I'm payin 2200 a year with a clean record. I gotta move the hell outta Jersey so more money goes to my car instead of damn insurance
welcome to the site man... i am thinking about the same thing, when i finish my lease... i think i'd move to PA...

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Down here in Roanoke, VA.... I'm paying just under 800/yr full coverage.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Keep in mind that we're comparing apples and oranges -- people have different opinions of what constitutes "full coverage," among other things...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Ok...I'm not from NJ, but wanted to pitch in. I went on to progressive.com to figure out how much insurance was gonna be for me, if I'm the only one on the policy (not with my parents). Well, I've had a traffic violation, and an accident in which I was at fault, all within the last three years. And I'm also 21...so guess what my insurance was gonna be: $3500.....for 6 months!!!! My parents are paying $1000/yr for both cars now (tC and the Jeep). So you can guess which option I went with....... $7000/yr or $500/yr.....hmmmm......that's a tough one.....

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Originally posted by JackerCrack+Sep 12 2004, 04:08 AM-->QUOTE (JackerCrack @ Sep 12 2004, 04:08 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-StrayBull3t
@Sep 11 2004, 01:12 PM
I'm payin 2200 a year with a clean record.  I gotta move the hell outta Jersey so more money goes to my car instead of damn insurance
welcome to the site man... i am thinking about the same thing, when i finish my lease... i think i'd move to PA... [/b]
it all depends on what part of PA you decide o move to

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey whosthatrussian, I got a Jeep and a tC too! I've got a 1993 Wrangler softy that I am having a hard time parting with. I should sell it, but I still got so much love for it! What kinda Jeep you got?

·
Registered
60 Posts
From Jersey City, 22 years old, will be paying $950 every 6 months. Had one traffic ticket. Gotta love Geico.

·
Registered
13 Posts
$1600 /yr Full Coverage under GEICO

·
Registered
586 Posts
I'm getting ready to purchase my new 2006 scion tc and unfortunantly i have to wait a month until it comes in, but my quote is about 1200 for the year, but thats with my Father's government policy USAA.

-Crystal (new to the site)

·
Registered
185 Posts
finally got my car 2 weeks ago, had the dealer temp insurance till now. just got insurance under geico, for $2200/6 month. i've had my license for 2 yrs. the tC is my second car, first new car though. i've never had an accident or moving violations (knock on wood), but i'm young and my credit sucks. hopefully after these first 6 months it'll go down a lot. jersey insurance sucks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts