Scion tC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ken at TRDSparks.com has done it again! He is offering up three prizes for an end-of-the-month raffle! Three winners will be able to choose from a $50 Sparks Scion gift certificate or door sill enhancements!

The door sill enhancements have and MSRP of $90, but are discounted at around $65! If you already have a set, or they're not your style, then you may want to use the $50 gift cert. towards anything else on their site!

Like the past raffles, all you need to do is register on the forums and have at least five posts!

click here for more information

...winners will be selected on 01/31/05!

Lastly, make sure you're registered w/ a valid email address!!

· Premium Member
1,691 Posts
I'm changing my name to "Ken Jennings"... right Ken?

· Registered
4,643 Posts
How about 100 posts and higher - so that we at least know the people who won

· Premium Member
16,847 Posts
Originally posted by zoltiz@Jan 19 2005, 07:16 PM
How about 100 posts and higher - so that we at least know the people who won
I think this is a good idea, reward the contributors.

· Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe we can do something more along that line next time... rather than post a long reply such as the one I started, I'll just leave it at: It's complicated.
I'd love to do that, but until I find an automated way to do it, we're outta luck. If anyone has any ideas or knows of an IPB mod, please PM me.

· Premium Member
16,847 Posts
I'm not exactly sure what the MySQL DB for IPB looks like but you should be able to easily pull out a list of member ID's who's post count is greater than or equal to 100. This wouldn't be an IPB mod but it could be wrapped in a php script.

· Registered
225 Posts
I'm new at this so sorry if this is a dumb question. So as long as you are a member of the forum and have a least 5 responses then you are already entered into the drawing right? Or is there something else that you have to do. Thanks for answering my question

· Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by BlackTC@Jan 21 2005, 03:39 PM
I'm new at this so sorry if this is a dumb question. So as long as you are a member of the forum and have a least 5 responses then you are already entered into the drawing right? Or is there something else that you have to do. Thanks for answering my question
that's right... you're set...

· Registered
88 Posts
an idea for next time:

if you want to have a 100 post minimum count, just have the announcement thread the entry thread as well.

contributors post in the thread, "signing up" and make a list from those who posted and have ever 100 posts.

yeah?

· Registered
317 Posts
Free stuff is always good. Thanks Ken!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.