Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The following yoursciontc.com members are winners in the January Raffle for their choice of a $50 gift certificate at Sparks Scion or a set of Scion tC Door Sill Enhancements!

Winner #1: falcon9094

Winner #2: killerraj

Winner #3: boone125

Congrats!!

Winners will be contacted by Ken from Sparks Scion.

The winners of the January Raffle were decided using the random number generator at Randomizer.org. The numbers provided by Randomizer.org are randomly chozen from a range, in this case the number of members on the site. Some ineligible members were chosen, so a second, third, fourth and fifth set of numbers generated were also used. The member numbers selected, their usernames and their post counts are as follows:

1) #331 - falcon9094 - 15 posts
2) #843 - jtrieu - 1 post
3) #748 - Amaranth - 3 posts
4) #221 - Clementine - 0 posts
5) #1028 - excalibur1327 - 1 post
6) #884 - azzwupr - 0 posts
7) #877 - vonplyr - 2 posts
8) #416 - killerraj - 12 posts
9) #461 - muggle - 1 post
10) #50 - mytc3 - 1 post
11) #912 - blackbumbie - 0 posts
12) #856 - lermdawg - 1 post
13) #993 - boone125 - 38 posts

Screen Shot of Set 1

Screen Shot of Set 2

Screen Shot of Set 3

Screen Shot of Set 4

Screen Shot of Set 5

Thank you Ken for making this possible!

·
Registered
77 Posts
damn once again a total loser
but congrats to the others

·
Registered
402 Posts
Congrats falcon9094, killerraj and boone125!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i dont think we should reward those with nothing better to do than post over two thousand times in 6 months.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Feb 1 2005, 07:36 PM
i dont think we should reward those with nothing better to do than post over two thousand times in 6 months.
...as opposed to those of us who have nothing better to do than post 1,500 times in about 6 1/2 months.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
^^^ I better win too, I would have written it if I knew what the DB looked like. It was my idea.... (gets dragged away by guards)

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Hmm. Let's blame it on those bad people who prevented you from setting up a PHP/MySQL environment on your PC, finding a copy of IPB (that does not have a 'trial' download off their website, and trying to remember PHP that you haven't used in 5 years that you've been programming in languages and environments not even remotely similar to PHP

It's all good. I'll add a little extra to the SQL statement...

*types* "SELECT * from memebers where posts>" . $numposts . " AND id<>47"

Done!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.