Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I have a problem.....too many Scion websites that I participate in. On some site (now I can't remember which), I had asked people about the auto-dimming mirror (what options it had on it, whether or not it was worth getting, etc). My problem now is that I can't find the stupid post and I've searched for it on all the sites I can remember being a member of.

On my Yahoo! group there is a person who's asking about getting a auto-dimming mirror for her xB and wanted to know where she can get one. On my post, someone had responded with a nice link for some mirrors that might work...so I wanted to pass the link on.

Can anyone help me either find the post (if it's on this site) or at least find a nice link for auto-dimming mirrors that would work on the xB?

Thanks so much for any help you can give!!!

Jen

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found it again...hehe.

Sorry...

·
Registered
619 Posts

sorry. just something about being hit with a fish is funny

·
Registered
999 Posts
If you plan on tinting your rear windows (depending how dark), then the auto-dimming mirror is worthless. Unless you want to make your car a bit nicer by function, but it's a price I'm not willing to pay.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't decided on the tint yet...but that's a good point. I'm happy about the temp. gauge and ESPECIALLY the amber lights it casts down on the dash (or so I've heard).

Thanks for the tip!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts