Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been Zaino'd!

JUST BUY IT!!!!!

LABFISH: here's that pic of the max tinting (legally..ehem...) for KansASS that I promised. Any idea who's got the Super White with the ski rack in JOCO? I tried to catch 'em but they hit I35 N on 87th... Hadn't seen the ski rack on a tC and was intrigued.....

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what a great idea......I want a car with a HUGE ALL GLASS ROOF AS 1 OF IT'S MOST UNIQUE FEATURES...then I'm gonna put a ski rack from a '89 Subaru over it.

DIG the thought of the bikes/skis comin' along - but that looks like ''sausage'' as they say on Drawn Together.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Ya I'll carry ski's the old fashioned way. My cargo liner and some towels thrown down with the rear seat folded down. So I can't carry a foursome then...oooooh well.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I've been skiing once...last year. It was fun, and I was surprised how well I stayed on my feet. Ironically, I skiied all day without injury...and then broke my wrist rollerblading about 2 weeks later. =P

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Doh!

I went once 11 years ago, then once again the year later.

I really enjoyed it, and actually made it down a black diamond run (of course, gravity did most of the work). I just never made it back. Maybe this winter...

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Ouch. I've come away from skiing injury free...of course I've been doing it since I was 5. But I've blown out knees playing basketball and that has made it difficult to play on the slopes anymore.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I definitely lacked the balls to try a black diamond slope. I found the "easy" ones and the one "moderate" one I tried quite challenging (and fun) enough...

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
The black diamond run I made it down was by complete accident. I had been running greens all day (and they were just challenging enough). My GFs sister said I was doing great and invited me up to the blue run with her. I proceeded to get my ass kicked on the blue (very icy conditions and I couldn't turn). I finally got the hang of it after a while and was following her down the mountain (I was about 20 yards behind).

Then she take a fork towards the black diamond run. I had no idea where I was and how to find my group later, so I bit the bullet and followed her down.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.