Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this morning, i drove over some paint and the whole right side of my car was dotted with white paint, on my flit mica. so today i took it to the car wash and specifically told them to clean it. not only did they not get all of it off, they left a whole bunch of swirl marks. now im hoping i can get off with wax but thats not the worst part. someone hit my car while they were pulling there car out of the car wash and left a big scratch on my bumper. and since it was a customer, the car wash isnt responsible and that guy just drove off. its not even worth gettin insurance involved. is that not enough bad luck for a day?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Dang bro, I'm sorry to hear that. I would tripped out. You need a shot of Jager

Danny

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i sure do,

i was able to get the paint of with a credit card at least. just need to go get some touch up paint.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
CURSES TO BAD DRIVERS!!!!!!!!

they get a F- for driving skills.

i bet the person who hit you was on the cell phone.

sorry to hear of you misfortune. the dealership has the 01e0 (flint mica) paint for touch-ups.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Where was this car wash so anyone who lives around you knows to avoid it.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this car wash was in la jolla. i normally wash my own car but the apartment complex i just moved into recently doesnt allow us to wash our cars in the parkin lot. gay

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
they told me theyre not responsible becuase it wasnt one of their employees. all they said they could do was look at video and see if they can get the guys licencs plate. that doesnt do me any good. dont want to get insurance involved.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i pretty much got all the swirl marks out myself just by waxing it. the touchup paint helped a little, but it doesnt look as smooth. i was wondering if there was some polishing wax that would help. anyone know?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sorry to hear about the car!! I use Zymol wax. It is in a liquid for and cost about 12 to 13 dollars a bottle. Easy on and easy off. I used it on my black corvette when I had it. Made it shine like a diamond in a Goats @ss.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.