Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my car arrived today. And it was almost out and ready for me by 7pm. Buuuuut I just had too much stuff for them to cram in in the short amount of time left to them. LoL....so tomorrow afternoon I get to pick it up...and then head over to get the wheels put on. Yay. However they figured out that it wouldn't be ready by the time I had turned in my rental and driven back to the dealership. Soooo they had to give me a loaner for the night... an xB that's been pimped out. It's.... interesting.

But if the sun ever comes out again, pics will followwwww......

And for those who can't wait for the re-designed Hotchkis strut tower... I switched to this:

DC Sports Carbon-steel strut tower

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Wolo@Nov 19 2004, 08:18 PM
Try not to wreck this one...
Haaaahaaaa! More like I'll try not to visit the proctologist to get the Blazer removed from my a$$ again?

·
Registered
614 Posts
glad to hear that you car is finally in. hope you have better luck with this one. pics with the wheels would be nice.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pics will be coming as soon as it's a decent day (tomorrow? Dunno...it's Kansas...and the weather changes every 5 minutes....)
It feels like Christmas already...I was soooo ready to pick it up last night....and they didn't have enough time to get it out. But...I would have been amazed. You can see the list of stuff they have to install...and it came in Friday....to get it out Friday....I would have been impressed.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah he got delayed by the LED lights going in the cupholders. And one other thing...they didn't say what. Ah well. Tomorrow I have something to look forward to when I rush home...sleep...and get up to go get it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Congrats on ur...second tC. Kinda dissapointing you have had two and i'm still waiting for mine
Oh well anyday now.

But like Wolo said try not to wreck this one. And stay away from blazers lol.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Mating huh? I wonder what that looks like, in a non-gross curious kind of way. Kind of like how when you flip through the channels and zoom past national geographic everytime until its matin season in africa. I dono bout you but it always catches my eye.

...Does that make me weird...or gross? Maybe a bit of sick and twisted.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Would you like me to take the shovel away from you? LoL...you're just digging that hole deeper. hmmm...even that could be taken the wrong way. LOL.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Please take the shovel away. My god that can be dirty. ugh. I'm known to dig myself into holes...and i don't realize it until i'm 10 feet under looking up screaming for help.
This would be one of those moments

I need to just shut up dont i...

·
Registered
255 Posts
oh man Damon and Mickael and Wolo (...Eric too) are going to have fun with this one. What did i do? Ive ruined myself...damn national geographic.

After they are all done they can just donate everyone of their $0.02 to Wolo, lol. Maybe he'll get me a happy meal too.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You *could* always go back and edit it to look...better....
It's not tooooo late...only Zolitz has seen it....LOL

Be glad it's a Friday night....they're all out having too much fun to be on here yet

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.