Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After waiting 2 months, i finally got my 2006 super white scion tc. It just so happened the day i went up to the dealership to talk about my trade it, it was the SAME DAY that the truck came in with my scion!!! I saw it pull up lol. Anyway, finalized the deal tonight and i am picking her up tomorrow bc they have to install my cd player. I took a few pics of her with my cell, sorry for the poor quality...

Anyway, she a sw automatic with pedestal spoiler and fog lights. shes a beauty!! I cant wait to drive her home!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yay, Grats!! She looks great.. Take good care of her! Great cell pics btw..

soj

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Greenfire@Sep 19 2005, 06:18 PM
Thats so cool you got to see it come in on the truck!
Yeah i was sitting inside waiting for my salesman and then i saw the truck with one other tc on it and the rest toyota pull into the dealership. i want crazy lol. i knew it was my car before my car salesman could even confirm it. It was a great day, i cant wait to take her home tomorrow.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by MustangJolly@Sep 19 2005, 06:28 PM
its a great feeling when you go pick up the car.. i almost wanted to cry.. (j/p)
i almost wanted too. lol all the salesmen must have thought i was going crazy when i saw that it was mine. i was so excited that i couldnt think of anything else, i just signed where i had to sign and ran to see my car lol. My mom and dad were even excited lol!

·
Registered
250 Posts
welcome, congrats on the new car, that was my first chose on color, love the white tc,nice ride

·
Registered
225 Posts
congrats on your tc, it looks awesome, damn i miss mine so much...

·
Registered
24 Posts
congrats!!!!! yummie...the super white looks so awesome!! great color...i went crazy wen i saw mine at the dealership too...it still had the rims and the body wrapped in plastic like ures!...hahaha have fun!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.