Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ha ha so the 3-4 weeks was only 1.5.......i realize that i am so lucky compared to some who waited months.....i cant believe in the next 48 hours i will be in my tC...and then, that night....in goes the stereo....lol its gonna be wild, and hell why not ill even post some pics....

Hot pockets happy for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I'm green with envy... *looks at calander* where's the fast forward button when you need it?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
shes flint mica, manual trans, ground effects, door sills, bumper thingy, and one soon to be bad ass stereo....

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
will do, most definately will do

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congrats! I got my call yesterday (actually, it was an email) and I'm actually gonna pick mine up tomorrow morning. I've only waited like 2.5 weeks, so I'm pretty excited, too! I got a BSP auto (wife can't drive stick) with ground effects.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
a definate congrats goes out to you my fellow tC owner....lol im lovin this

·
Registered
583 Posts
they told me, the longest i would have to wait is 10 days. but i dont think it'll even be that long. i go to sign the papers on monday. god i hate working right now!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I get mine at 6 tonight!! sadly i am going on vacation tomorrow morning at 7am...but i think ill be able to get over it real quick while im in mexico. Anyways, im glad you all are gettin yours early to. I was told I woudl only have to wait till yesterday. It came one day late for me but it's ok.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Originally posted by poopee514@Mar 10 2005, 02:53 AM
I got a BSP auto (wife can't drive stick)
My wife can't drive a stick either, and that's one of the reasons I got the MT. She's never driven my car, and that's the way I like it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Originally posted by Azrael+Mar 10 2005, 02:10 PM-->QUOTE (Azrael @ Mar 10 2005, 02:10 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-poopee514
@Mar 10 2005, 02:53 AM
I got a BSP auto (wife can't drive stick)
My wife can't drive a stick either, and that's one of the reasons I got the MT. She's never driven my car, and that's the way I like it.[/b]
Haha, that's a good point.
In my case though, we have two cars (she mainly drives our 01 corolla and I drive the tC). We made a deal that in 2 years, after I graduate from school, she would keep the tC and we would trade in the corolla and get me a new car. If we got a MT for the tC, the tC would be mine in 2 years and she would get a new car. So... it was either instant gratification with tC with stick, or wait 2 years and get any car I want with stick in 2 years since we'll be rich by then anyway

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Rich in two years? Got a trust fund?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.