Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back when I went to Lond Island I stop by a Renaisance Fair (long story, I wanted to take some pics of my tc with a castle there, but the fair completely took that away, dang those mid-age wannabes!!). When I got back to my car I found a quarter size dent on the pillar on top of the driver door. Now that part is supposed to be a very strong section of the car. So it puzzles me what could had done that. After talking to a fellow yoursciontc member we concluded that some guy might had axed or boardsworded my pillar (they WERE selling swords and battle-ready axes in that hell hole). Of course there was a lot of heart break and so on and so on.

Then today I found 6 to 9 inch key mark on my driver side door.

I gotta say, the axing of the pillar readied me somewhat for the keying, but still it was kind of painful.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
that sucks, man. hope you can get it fixed.

ren fair freaks are something else.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
When you find whoever did it, fart in their general direction! Oh... and taunt them some more..... then launch a cow at them.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by krdshrk@Sep 22 2005, 09:32 PM
When you find whoever did it, fart in their general direction! Oh... and taunt them some more..... then launch a cow at them.
Aye, fellow Python fan, yes?

Is it possible to, well, undent the pillar (its on the car, not the door, the ear on top of the door). It's like half an inch into the pillar.

Also, is it possible to fix the key mark? I would love to fix the pillar, but keep the key mark so others won't bother again because it's already been keyed, you sick bastard. When I find you, I'll axe you with a dull renaissance axe.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Sep 22 2005, 08:52 PM
that sucks, man. hope you can get it fixed.

ren fair freaks are something else.
I'll gather my army of sci fi trekkies and launch a proton torpeto attack at the next Long Island Ren. Fair and cut their king's head and hang it in my car to dry.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Be sure to make a video of that, I know I sure don't want to miss THAT bad boy!

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Yes you can. I think they usually give it to you if you ask. If not, it's like $10.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by ichiromariko@Oct 30 2005, 06:36 PM
Dude all these freaking damage horror stories are scaring me.
Dude, it gets worse. I got egged over holloween. It was splashed all over the front and over the roof. And I didn't know until the next day, and after weeks of raining, NY had to be bloody sunny and dried the eggs all over my car.

After car washing the hell out of the car, I got rid of all the eggs, but an slight egg size circle of paint had been eaten alive by the damn eggs on the hood. It's not obvious, but you can see it. I just ordered some retouching paint. While walking on my block today, I see egg cartons and shells all over the street. Where are the cops when you need them?

Damn it, little kids in Brooklyn is really pissing me off now. They even play baseball with a bat between the cars.

Also, somewhere in NY, two kids egged a man's van. The man went after them, and the kids shot him. I mean, these two kids deserve to be spanked until their butts bent, but no, they have to shot the man whose van they freaking egged.

The cops got them. Now justice shall be served, prison style.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
dried egg smell the worst
few weeks back theres this GS parked on my street, got egged, from now on, the owner always put the car cover on, so sad...
a world would b so much better if there werent those ppl doin all those bad things

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.