Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a pair of IS300 Fog lights for $80.00 on ebay. OEM and in the box. The deals are out there peeps, jump on 'em! right now if you go to www.ebay.ca (canadian ebay) and type in the search. They have a pair for "BUY IT NOW" at $120.00. Not shabby considering they go for three and a half bills. Just lookin' out for ya.

TEECEE

P.S. Those poor man lexus driver's be talkin' a lot of trash about us TC'ers using their lights too. I think they're just mad about overpaying for a Corolla! Hehehe

Peace!!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nah, I don't thnk so...not for the money!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My bad K_SPLAY, I was just sending props your direction if it was yours...Thanks for the heads up though. That link caught my eye. I ordered them as soon a I saw them on that ride. Way more of an OEM flush look as opposed to the aftermarket look of other fogs. Plus it's a customization!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have seen alot of fog light mods in my day, but that is just beautiful. Almost makes a grown man cry.

J/K. I really love the look though.

·
Registered
271 Posts
You would be pissing off alot of drivers... lol o well..... :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Those fogs look sweet, thinkin about getting them now

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
if you read what the guy had to do to install those fogs you'd know that there's cutting involved.... and something about fiberglass... im no genius.. but this isn't a simple plug and play sort of mod

·
ex-06'er
1,124 Posts
Sorry to drudge up a reeeally old thread, but did anyone here ever do this? What would install costs look like? I'm assuming for a dealership or bodyshop it would be a pretty simple task if I showed up with the parts..? I searched here and didn't find anything definite, and the guy who posted the thread on scionlife about it never answered most of the questions people asked him. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I was checking this stuff out a few days ago. There's actually 2 or 3 threads on it over at ScionLife. I'd say it's pretty straightforward as far as the wiring at whatnot. The tricky part is that you've got to cut the bumper (not exactly sure where or how much).

I also read that there's an Altezza IS300 fog light JDM part that's smaller and might fit better, but I never saw any conclusive evidence that this was true. There's a ton of these lights on eBay.

It's something I'd like to do eventually.... those are the best looking fog lights I've seen for the tC. It's a wonder that someone hasn't started producing something similar specifically for our cars. They'd make a killin'.

·
ex-06'er
1,124 Posts
^^^Yeah. If I find a reasonably priced set I might give the dealership a call and see what they can do for me at what price.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.