Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't experience any chick magnet effect with my tC. So far the only person that came up to me about my car is this old guy while I was washing it in the public car wash station. He's comment was "That's a beauty!". One of my female friends had this to say about my car, "Your car is shiny". That's about it. Of course most of my friends think my car is nice.

From my experience, I can't say it's a chick magnet.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I couldn't really say it was a chick magnet either but I think that's cause when I got it (Aug. '04) until a month (July '05) I had a gf but after that I've only received one compliment from one hottie.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I'll Hit on you....

·
Registered
99 Posts
I've had a car full of girls pull up to me and tell me they liked my car. I wouldn't call it a "chick magnet". It is the only car I've had people come up and tell me they liked it though. Or stare at it when I drive by though.

Quite frankly, any girl that hit on me due to my car wouldn't be of much interest to me *shrug*

·
Registered
23 Posts
It's worked for me... It just seems to start up a conversation: A few weeks ago this is how it went down: sfsu parking lot

Her: hey i like your car

me: thanks, its really cool, you really get a lot for what you pay for

her: oh really? that's cool, how does the interior look

then i showed her the inside, she loved the deck and moonroof

me: yeah the 6cd changer is a good option but the moonroof is standard

her: thats sooo cool, im so sick of civics and intergras

yada yada yada yada we swapped info i told her what clubs i goto and told maybe i see her there one time and but she's only 18 and im 21 so.

well theres one success story...

i mean i dont try and get girls through my tc i dont think you need a sick ride for that, to get chicks just be yourself and have confidence

·
Registered
175 Posts
I definitely haven't had any chicks ask me about my car (could be, as someone said before, because i'm a chick), although my good friend (who alos loves to drive fast, misses her gti) absolutely loves my car (I think it's cuz she has an Xterra now cuz she's preggo and misses driving stick).

However, I have had about a dozen men ask me about my car. From old, to young, to weird, to hot. So, it's a guy magnet for me.

Or I could hope it's just me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I dont know....

For me, my tC RS 1.0 surely be banging them in the head.

na, but seriously I have to put up the windows and get some privacy behind the (tints) at times.

Its like they never seen a "Red" car before.

Must be the multiple coats of (Zaino - Z2 Pro/Z8) attacking there eyeballs

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would say its a people magnet for me. But more guys than anything. i should of gotten a new car a long time ago! I havent gotten tint yet. im waiting to get paid again. i am thinking of having some other things done to it, but i am little hesitant about messing up my warranty. maybe i should call the dealer and find out how i could go about making changes and not messing up anything.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
So, I used to drive an '86 five door Corolla. I loved the car. My Grandmother bought it for the soul purpose of taking me to pre-school. She gave it to me before she died. So lots of sentimental value. And it was a front wheel drive go-kart with tons of scary body roll. Real fun to drive. I was very used to no living being noticing my car. That all changed when i got the RS.

The first week that I had it I was sitting at a red light and two girls in a jetta pulled along side and smiled and waved. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face. Then the sex appeal of the car took a scary turn.

I was outside of my parent's house just finishing up waxing. I notice that girl from up the street is walking up towards me on her way home from the community pool. The girl is all of 15 and I am 23. She is wearing t-shirt and a towel around her waist. As she gets closer she takes her t-shirt off to reveal her string bikini.
Girl: HI!
kurker: hey.
Girl: That's a nice car!
kurker: thanks, i dig it.
Girl: Can you please take me for a ride?!?
kurker: Uh, no. I'm busy... ...always (at least for the next three years)

Why can't legal girls hit on me? Anyway I love my tC.

·
Registered
498 Posts
If any Girls need hitting on let me know

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.