Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
wish i had that answer. they are apparently authorized dealers for reputable manufacturers, so i dont see why not. but, cant be sure of their business practices. i emailed them for some info.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
kreative, with a k. but yeah, they have really good stuff from what i have seen and really good workmanship. they build nice cars. never met them, but i had their prototype carbon fiber hood on my car for the import motion show. check the pics here from the event, you can see it on my tC.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats nice. im thinking about getting a CF hood. but $400 for one AND $140 for shipping... thats crazy for just a damn hood dont u think. my cousin used to work at a big import shop and he got discount off everything. and i know all this stuff is way over priced. i got an AEM intake retailed at $350 for $150 because my cousin was good friends with the manager... if people didnt have connections then they would have to buy it at the price $350... thats such a rip off. lol

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
actually, if it wasnt for those who pay retail, companies like AEM wouldnt make intakes because they wouldnt turn profits. and retail stores would fold. so its not that full price is a rip off, its just what things cost so everyone can keep makng and selling these parts we all want. of course, i dont pay retail when i can avoid it either. best thing to do for hoods and kits, imho, is find a local shop and pick up unstead of having it shipped.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
check out my review of their carbon fiber hood. and look at scionlife for other people's reviews. having personally dealt with them, i just dont trust them.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Feb 11 2005, 11:30 AM
check out my review of their carbon fiber hood. and look at scionlife for other people's reviews. having personally dealt with them, i just dont trust them.
Considering the hood was never paid for and personally delivered, not sure where trust is lost, we have shipped out many hoods and haven’t had any complaints except from you.

Love your kit by the way, Viniati Customz did a good job.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
yeah, chris does good work.

edit : this horse is dead. moving forward, onward, and upward.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
edit : because this belongs between parties involved. sorry, guys.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Makes me wish I was in NorCal. My car would be a permanent resident of your garage, D. Then I wouldn't be so clueless on how to do all this stuff on my car

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
after having interacted with brian from racing solution, i am looking forward to doing business with them.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i dont see how one has to do with the other, actually. business with lots of people is good.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.