Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question! 4 days a week I'm driving home after a really long day (college from 8:00 am to 2:00pm----> job from 3pm to 1:00am) So.. when I'm changing gears I am not pushing my clutch pedal deep enough and as a result I am getting really bad noise from my gear box?? ( I know it sound stupid but when I am tired I just can't control my self!
) My scion is 40 days old! And this stupid accident happened to me 5th time already!!
Is it really bad????

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Yes. It will dramatically shorten the service life of your transmission. You need to figure out a way to be sure you don't grind the gear dogs to death.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Mine make a funny whining sound cuz im part of labfish's CBA

·
Registered
202 Posts
Originally posted by Dmitry82@Nov 14 2005, 04:32 PM
I have a question! 4 days a week I'm driving home after a really long day (college from 8:00 am to 2:00pm----> job from 3pm to 1:00am) So.. when I'm changing gears I am not pushing my clutch pedal deep enough and as a result I am getting really bad noise from my gear box?? ( I know it sound stupid but when I am tired I just can't control my self!
) My scion is 40 days old! And this stupid accident happened to me 5th time already!!
Is it really bad????
It could cause the world to flip off it's axis and spin wildly into the sun!

Don't do it for Christ's sake or we're all going to die!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.