Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I have recently bought an 06 tc, and wanted the 6disc changer from the 05 model, but the dealership said the steering wheel controls wouldnt work. I wanted the 6disc not only for the extra cds, but because of the 10 different LED colors.
I was told by my salesman that the ipod does not have the color changing effects

I emailed scion.com about it, and they said it did have the color LEDs, but what colors are they and how many? Thanks!!

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
First off, Welcome and congrats!

The '06 stereo does not have an optional 6 disc changer. I'm pretty sure you can not change the display color either but correct me if I am wrong. I don't know for sure but I have seen (on www.scion.com) only blue (a month ago) and now only orange for the color of the HU.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by audioincubus@Aug 21 2005, 11:38 PM
Yeah, I have recently bought an 06 tc, and wanted the 6disc changer from the 05 model, but the dealership said the steering wheel controls wouldnt work. I wanted the 6disc not only for the extra cds, but because of the 10 different LED colors.
I was told by my salesman that the ipod does not have the color changing effects

I emailed scion.com about it, and they said it did have the color LEDs, but what colors are they and how many? Thanks!!
I am thinking about 5 to 10 different colors, don't remember for sure...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Here are the pic from the catalog I got from my dealer.

Note that the stereo shown is for the 2005 model (6 disk changer) but the colors are the same as the iPod stereo for the 2006 model.

Some colors look the same but in fact they are not, just very close but not the same.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.