Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have pics/tips on how they setup the ipod for their tC. I searched and read the threads on the adapter and all, but there wasn't much detail on the installation or any pics on the final look.

Alpman, I read that you have an ipod installed in your car, can you show us some pics of how you have it setup?

Thanks for the help,

-Amir

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just installed the alpine ipod adapter in my car are you talking about that one? I'll take some pics on how i did it in a few days, too much snow outside.

In my car there is a pocket under my single din alpine head and I just cut a hole for the wire to pass through in the pocket and I keep my ipod plugged in there right under the stereo. I tried for a complete stock look when the car is off so thats why its there.

I attached the actual controller box under the plastic pocket with some zip ties and organized the wires to go along. I have to take apart the dash again in a few days so i'll take a pic of that too.

Hope it helps. I love it and I suggest it to anyone who has an ipod and tC

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. I'd really appreciate the pics. I don't have an iPod but I really want a hard-drive player in my car, you don't have to deal with cds and all...

·
Registered
453 Posts
i have the ipod witht eh interface,a nd so....only problem is, i dont even have the car yet...but never fear...i will have the stereo in the car before i have slept once the car is in my possesion.....and pictures will be taken, before during and after....my car will be here in about 2.5 weeks, ill keep u up on it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.