Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Wow seems like theres a lot of space back there; and just think about how much there will be once u fold all the seats down... perfect doin' gir... I mean chores.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually, that picture is deceiving... you have more leg room in the back seat because it seems as though it's pushed back more into, or towards, the trunk/hatch... it is a fair amount, but if I were to put my sub back there, the box would take up most of that room... that's why I'm almost leaning toward getting the one they offer so it will tuck away into the side... problem is that there's no way it will sound as good... I'm still very undecided

·
Registered
131 Posts
You know those seats recline fowards and backwards like the front seats

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yah, there's several settings for the back seats & what I love about the front seats is that if you take off the head rest, move it all the way forward, then recline it all the way back, it makes a flat surface... so you can sit in the back seat w/ your legs stretched all the way out to the front... perfect for road trips! That was the first thing the sales person showed us

·
Registered
131 Posts
I just need room for a female and a set of golf club.

·
Registered
46 Posts
lol looking @ that last pic, I feel bad for anyone sitting bitch. looks like a hard center bump

//gwailo-

·
Registered
999 Posts
Anyone know how comfortable the rear middle seat is? I'm sure the rear seats offer plenty of space for two people, but when you squeeze in three, I'm a tad worried.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i m 6ft 3in and i fit in the back fine with the seats just about all the way back, should be no problem. they were not that uncomfortable. could be better and alot worse.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Its pretty soft. My butt will never be sitting on it, other than to clean the interior so i'm not to concerned.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'd like to add that the springyness of the seat cushions, especially the middle -rear was something that stood out to me. Very comfortable. My passengers will be happy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts