Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still a newbie and yet to be a tC owner. I'm waiting for the '06 tC to be available in automatic at the dealership. I do have a couple questions though. I was hearing about the "cheap paint" and I was wondering if any of you had any problems with the "cheap fabric?" My friend's tC seat is scratching where the butt hits the seat. I don't know if someone had something in his/her back pocket, or if it's just as much of a problem as the paint. Another question is that I was looking on the Scion's website, and I was wondering if the tC is able to be test-driven?

My evidence: Immerse yourself in everything tC. We let you do it all but test drive it (not yet, at least). If you could, here's what you'd find standard on every tC: (etc. etc.)

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
If the dealer has a tC on the lot that hasn't been sold I'm almost positive it can be test driven. Alot of the dealers own a tC just for demo work. I know nothing of fabric issues and assume it is something in the pants of your friend.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by TheOnlyPish@Jul 5 2005, 06:53 PM
Another question is that I was looking on the Scion's website, and I was wondering if the tC is able to be test-driven?

My evidence: Immerse yourself in everything tC. We let you do it all but test drive it (not yet, at least). If you could, here's what you'd find standard on every tC: (etc. etc.)
what scion dot com is saying there is that via their website, you can immerse yourself in everything tC with the exception of a test drive (cause you are reading a website). not yet anyway - ie: go visit your dealer. you come see me, i will throw you the keys to anything you want to drive, provided you are legal and the car you want to drive isnt already sold.

the only fabric issues i have with mine is from something in my back pocket.

·
Registered
576 Posts
yeah, my seats have some scuff marks from my belt when i get out of my car, the way the fabric is woven, if you drag something across it, the outer weaves will start to seperate. No sign of getting worse, just have to be careful about that belt...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.