Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys think? stupid waste of money, or nice addition to the interior? i actually think that they look nice, especially around the radio and temperature control areas. are they like stickers with sticky stuff on them or like decals, less sticky?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...7941010384&rd=1

·
Registered
128 Posts
I don't understand the carbon fiber thing... I mean I understand the strong, light material, but not coating your car in stickers that resemble it. I wouldn't coat my interior with stickers that looked like wood paneling...

That said, I'm not hating. Just not my thing, I guess.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by gcue@Dec 13 2004, 05:28 PM
I don't understand the carbon fiber thing... I mean I understand the strong, light material, but not coating your car in stickers that resemble it. I wouldn't coat my interior with stickers that looked like wood paneling...

That said, I'm not hating. Just not my thing, I guess.
i know what you mean about the wood. even the plastic wood in lexuses annoys me. it is cheapy looking.

·
Registered
128 Posts
at least I tried to be nice

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by J&J FlintC@Dec 13 2004, 08:53 PM
looks like that cheap vinyl that will shrivel up after being in the sun for a while. PASS
ah, very good point.

and by the way gcue, don't worry about criticizing them. i didn't make them.
i wasn't going to get them either. i still think they look ok though.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I have a feeling that in person, they would look much more like the cheap stickers that they are. Ah well, at least the guy is selling them as stickers and at a correspondingly cheap price, instead of trying to pawn them off as something better and selling them for $200...

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
but my interior is already color matched. it's silver.
but for everyone else, that would be cool, except the black would blend into the parts that are already black and make the whole interior black....

·
Registered
290 Posts
well as long as you can tint the whole windshield you should be set.................oh wait thats illegal no matter where u live
its not only the sun actually beating on the parts either i have seen some of them wrinkle just from the heat inside the car, it is pretty damn hot down here in FL.

I agree I would definately rather have all new parts actually crafted from carbon fiber:) let me know when they come out at an affordable price

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.