Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, I'm in the process of renovating the exterior of my IIP, already done subs and amp, Anyone have any creative ideas for me to help jazz up my interior, I've thought about LED wires but thats a little ricy for me. Any ideas at all would be most appreciated, what have you guys done to spice up the interior???

·
Registered
445 Posts
i think this is cool...maybe its just me but oh well...just a keychain, cigarette lighter and super glue.

·
Registered
106 Posts
sweet idea... the interior doesnt need much if anything... trim kit isnt needed, maybe some cutstom floor mats ???? thats all i would do if i had a tC

·
Registered
142 Posts
Originally posted by $The TC$ @HTown@Jul 15 2005, 07:54 PM
hey everyone, I'm in the process of renovating the exterior of my IIP, already done subs and amp, Anyone have any creative ideas for me to help jazz up my interior, I've thought about LED wires but thats a little ricy for me. Any ideas at all would be most appreciated, what have you guys done to spice up the interior???
I put in the OBX mesh shift knob in my tC and it looks much, much better than the stock shifter.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I painted accents in my car..the side view mirror control panelt, my air conditioner vents, tweeter covers,interior door handles where the little chrome ring is, and guage surrounding..it doesnt look ricey at all, actually looks stock..cant even tell unless i point it out and looks amazing..

all i basically did was pick up some gun metal flake spray paint and white primer..removed all the parts that i wanted to be painted..gave them a light sanding with some sand paper, degreased them with dishwashing liquid and water..sprayed on primer, then sprayed the gun metal paint..gave it about 2-3 coats with a relatively short drying period between then (if u wait to long the coats sprayed on after will start to peel) and thats all..ill post pics later..i love how the gun metal flakes and dark grey color accent the interior colors of the scion already

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Originally posted by Samsingha+Aug 22 2005, 06:07 AM-->QUOTE (Samsingha @ Aug 22 2005, 06:07 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-$The TC$ @HTown
@Jul 15 2005, 07:54 PM
I put in the OBX mesh shift knob in my tC and it looks much, much better than the stock shifter.

[/b]
thats nice looking. iw as going to get one but i didnt know how it would look on an automatic.

·
Registered
92 Posts
very pretty, I have the same on my auto and it's just a lot more comfortable. I kinda use it as a hand rest most of the time. It gets pretty hot in the sun, but I keep a doo-rag handy.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
You could put a sink in your car like they did on Pimp My Ride!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.