Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't you think there should be a cover right where the cigarette lighter is. At night when the interior lights are on it looks like a glove compartment left openned. Is there a way to remove the little bulb inside that storage compartment?

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I like the light inside the storage bin. =P

·
Registered
79 Posts
i personally think it is a cool thing...it is alot easier to find what i want in there when it is dark

·
Registered
118 Posts
I like the light in general, but anything from white paper to the screen on my cell phone throws a distracting glare! I wish they positioned the bulb on the front side of the bin, and shined it towards the back!! -- That'd work for me!

-K

·
Registered
614 Posts
i wish you could change the color of the light.
i also wish that there was a cover for it. i don't know about you but it looks like some kind of flip up type cover is missing.

·
Registered
30 Posts
you can push the bulb through and the light will no longer be there it will fall into the "dash" i guess you can call it. then to put back in, simply look under the glove compartment on the passenger side and insert it. i did this accidently one time...

·
Registered
30 Posts
you can push the bulb through and the light will no longer be there it will fall into the "dash" i guess you can call it. then to put back in, simply look under the glove compartment on the passenger side and insert it. i did this accidently one time...

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
mine is blue now... i put a LED in its place

1 - 10 of 10 Posts