Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, recently ive been interested in adding things to my tc such as lights and other things that are offered through the dealer such as door stills. I was skimming different threads on this site and I came accross this site: http://www.trdsparks.com/index.php
After comparing multiple accessories on this site and with dealer prices, I realized things were a reasonable amount cheaper on the TRD site. Now the question is if I were to by for example door stills on the site or mud guards, how much do you think a dealer would charge to put them on....or should I just try doing it myself?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Even without any technical knowledge, you can install the majority of accessories yourself.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alright well what about something like the subwoofer, im sure i would be able to figure out how to install it properly but im worried about somehow voiding the electrical warrenty because I know that they're rlly strict about that stuff

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
actually htere's no drilling necessary, i took a look under the wheel well and all the screws are in place all ready for you to just pop them uoff nd re-fassen the guards on...peice of cake...just woried that they wont look good

·
Registered
895 Posts
Mudguard? Who is this TC for?
My grandmother has mudguards on her Ford Thaurus.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I just installed the mudguards today in about 20 minutes-- without contest, the easiest to install factory option you can get, short of floormats.

As to who needs 'em... I do. The 245s fling mud like little kids high on sugar.

I haven't found an option part yet that I would have the dealer install, other than the S/C, and that would only be for retention of warranty.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea sounds good

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.