Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after getting home and opening my door i realized something. My Dome lights dont work anymore!!! Its not just the dome lights, its also the back seat light and even the trunk light. None of them will turn on anymore. Does anyone know whats wrong ? should i disconnect then reconnect the battery ? or did i just blow a fuse (if so which one should i check) ?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok i just checked after looking at some scionlife topics and found that i had blown my 7.5 fuse in the engine area. Now my only question is where do i get a replacement ? Cuase the 3 replacements they give you only say 01, 02, 03 not 7.5 which is what i need.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I'd try to get the dealer to warranty that. You shouldn't be blowing fuses on a car as new as this.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah true it should be covered, but anyway for a quick fix would those spare fuses work ? im a little unsure becuase of how the blown fuse has 7.5 at the top and the others have 01, 02, and 03 (do these numbers mean anything?)

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
The dealer will not warrant blown fuses -- I know, because I have tried. However, as others have said, you can find the 7.5A fuse you need at any auto parts store. The standard Buss mini-fuse in that amperage will fit, although it will stick out a little farther than the ones in use now.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah i just went to autozone and bought some fuses. Luckily they had the exact model that i was looking for. On the back it even said "designed for 04 and beyond toyota models." So thanks guys for your help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.