Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanting to see how much everyone is paying for their insurance.

I was really impressed with my coverage after hearing a few people on here having to pay grand or more a year.

i live in OH, i just paid 6 months for car insurace today including the Scion tC i am supposed to pick up this weekend (if it comes on time). Lets see, me and my sister; Scion tC and 96 honda accord; me-one ticket her-4 tickets....our insurance came out to be 850 for six months full coverage...i am like damn!
so basically i pay around 800 bucks a year just for the scion tC.

still waitin, waitin, waitin...........grrr

Liz

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nu uh!!! you said in the other thread that your warranty is 800 bucks in cali! now that is cheap!

as for the warrany, the pricing all depends on the kind of warranty too...such as gold, platinum, basic, powertrain...etc the kind i want to get is the platinum which covers EVERYTHING but wear and tear

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
i was in 3 accidents so my insurence is going from 1239 every 6 months to 1550. im paying out the ass.....

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you know what quadin??? that pic below your name bugs me everytime i see it....no offense not trying to start anything but its offensive.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
did that clip come from office space movie? if so, my bad. i am not a violent person but every time i see it it bugs me

·
Registered
999 Posts
His avatar is wide-spread. I actually thought I was on another forum because of a person I know with that avatar. What is there to take offense? His avatar isn't offensive to me, it's just a person punching an off-screen person... If it was something that spread political/religious beliefs, then maybe I would be; then again I could careless about either.
Mature people should be able to tolerate things that are unnecessary to worry about.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Yeah its from office space. Great movie. i got the pic off of ls2.com where ppl were posting their funniest pics, i was going to go with another but this site WOULDNT let me upload the file type. Oh and he is hitting a printer....

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
About insurance.... I got my insurance papers yesterday and they had my car registered as a Saturn tC. I called today to correct this and the guy had the hardest time understanding that there's no such thing as a Saturn tC. I told them again that it was a Scion. Then the guy asked me who makes it. I said Scion is the make and tC is the model. He still didn't understand... after a couple times ... he finally said Oh its a SKEEON. Ha!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL SKeeon? thats a good one....my bf is still makin fun of me bc i though it was pronounced SKYon....

still waitin waitin waitin

Liz

1 - 17 of 17 Posts