Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much money should I be putting out if I wanted to have TRD springs installed on my Tc

·
Registered
542 Posts
not positive, but i think there's a few other threads that may have your answer already posted

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
if you want to make the drive to sacramento, i will install them for a fraction of what the dealer charges. pm me for details, and check around here, i have done several of our member's spring installs. have you out in two hours.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
you show up on my doorstep, marty, i'll drop your car for free.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Mar 4 2005, 04:17 PM
you show up on my doorstep, marty, i'll drop your car for free.
Damnit! I just dropped mine but it was free so nevermind.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
group road trip? i didnt say that at all. but if anyone from two states away or more comes out to visit for an event, i will drop your ride for free. minus parts.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Now you say that. Hell you'd have had me on your doorstep if I knew that
Then I could go kart racing. Hell, who knows. Might do a road trip in the future anyways.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
It would only take me two days to get there if I barely stopped. After having made the short trip from Atlanta to Orlando (about 7-8 hours each way), I am not thrilled at the prospect of another long drive, let alone one three times as long as any I've ever done before...

...which is a shame, 'cause I'd love a "free" drop and I'd love to meet you guys.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Mar 7 2005, 01:54 AM
group road trip? i didnt say that at all. but if anyone from two states away or more comes out to visit for an event, i will drop your ride for free. minus parts.
Hey is Florida far enough for the free drop
I guess maybe a little too far.... too bad cause i tip nicely!!!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
install party for all our out-a-staters? bring it.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.