Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an xbox sitting in my room and I decided that I was going to install it in my tC. I have a monitor picked out but I am trying to find the best way to run the audio. I don't want to lose my stock radio just yet. I know the easiest way would be to get an FM modulator but they sound like crap and I don't want that. I have seen input adapters on the internet for around 60 bucks but I don't want to pay that much and it says I need a cd changer. I was wondering if it would be possible for me to wire an RCA adapter into the SAT port on the back of my stock radio and use the SAT button on my radio for the auxilary channel. If anyone has tried this please help me and it would be very helpful if I could get a wiring diagram for the XM sattelite tuner.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know this is an odd question but even if you don't know just an idea to help me would be great. Xbox audio into a stock HU is what I want.

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
There are a couple aux-in adaptors for Toyco/Scion HUs. Here's a good place to start looking: http://www.logjamelectronics.com/pietoy03aux.html

From what I've seen Aux-in is turned on by doble-tapping DISC button once you have the adaptor installed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.