Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
6,498 Posts
Brad, you will need an adapter kit to convert the space in the dash from double-DIN to DIN (search Google for TOY-K969) and a wire harness (try TWH-950) which will need to be soldered or crimped to the wires on your new head unit, so that you will be able to connect the new head unit to the connectors in your car.

By the way, I have a spare set of these two products. PM me if interested.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.