Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off let me advise anyone who is going to take this on alone, the process is extremely easy bit to get the dang thing to come off is the hard part. I could not tell you how many slices I have on my fingers.

However, the cuts were worth the end result! This shifter is awesome to say the least! It only lowers it about 1/2" and the shifts are incredibly close, the website says 30% shorter throws but I would lean more towards 40-45% shorter throws.

It is precise and the installation took about hour and a half since this is my first short throw I have ever done (didn't make em for accords at least in my generation).

Anyhow I will have pictures of it later my girlfriend has my camera right now, but trust me for the price it is well worth it, and I kept the stock shifter for that still stock look. Hope this helps some of you along.

The only tedious part was taking the cables off, everything else went pretty smoothly.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Add this to the product review section. Good write up!

·
Registered
542 Posts
is there any chance of really screwing something up installing this? i've put stereos in before, but never done anything that messes with the shifter/transmission. thanks

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
No more than any stereo install.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.