Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was a busy day for my tC and I.

Amp
I had an old amp in my Eclipse it was a Rockford 4004. Works great as I have a capacitor hooked up for a deeper low for the sub.

Sub
I bought an Alpine Type R 12". This sub is great and really gives the BOOM feeling I have been looking for.

Deck
I also bought and Alpine Deck (CDA-9855) and it really makes the center console come to life. As for the dash kit I used a echo one and made some huge mods to get it to fit and flush it.

Alarm
I bought a Viper 791xv. Works great and I added some special features of my own. No towing of my car, when the tow angles the car it throws off the level and sets off the alarm. Also bypass the clutch for remote start.

If i didn't work at Best Buy as an installer I would have such a deep hole in my pockets.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GF has my camera so i can't do any picks for 3wks as she took a vacation with her family (cross country).

and on another note i bought cleaning supplies for my new ride. can't do anything till friday though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.