Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 277 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from Corona, Riverside, Moval area willing to meet up and take a cruise maybe. Been out here for just about 7, and still don't know the area too well. Was thinking maybe Tyler Mall.

Open to suggestions.

Plus I could use some help finding shops around here. The only ones I know of are the accessories joint in the mall and subzero (never been there though).

Let me know whoever's interested!

Thanks

·
Registered
263 Posts
Well tCrease,

I'm interested in a cruise...however I live in Bakersfield Cali. I'm trying to get two other fellow Super White tC's to join me for any events I may attend. Mind you that I have no modifications at all. Lets see who else bits this one. Oh, and I will be free for my spring break to take a trip to southern cali as well.

Andre'

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea it doesn't seem like there are too many people around the IE area looking to cruise. I drive a lot for work so I want to drive leisurely for once. Let me know if you head down here spring time. We can definately ride around and show off our barely modded cars.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I shall notify you whenever I am able to get away. I might be getting a job soon that will help me get some modificaitons however I think just a simple body kit is in the future and further modifications will be later down the road.

I'll make sure to contact you when spring break gets closer...its around March-ish.

Andre'

·
Registered
45 Posts
That would be cool. I live right down the street from the mall. Like 1 minute. So just let me know...

·
Registered
380 Posts
I'd join, i'm also in the 909. problem here is that I work 7 days a week! But I might be able to take a day off. But as for more tC's, I'm always down with the idea of bringing in more cars. I go to CSU pomona and I see a lot of tC's all the time. Maybe I'll start making new friends

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds good guys. Yea I have work m-f so weekends are probably best for me. Let us know when you're free Silver and we can possibly set this up and just chill out for a bit.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Not a problem. Just whenever you guys plan a date (weekend) let me know and I'll be down. Just let me know ahead of time so i take the day off or something.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
hell, set it a bit in advance. i'm down to run to my old stomping grounds for a meet. i could stop by bakersfield on the way, hook up with andre, and finish the drive down to socal. probably swing off at the Pierce St offramp and grab a coke at the am/pm right there, just because i always have. en route to the galleria.
sounds like a good excuse to drive to me.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Silver were you on the 91 last night by any chance? I was playing dodge & weave with a Silver tC and a black civic si hatch. Just thought of your name when I got home. Had a pedestal spoiler.

But yea, that'd be cool D. I was thinking Jan 21st. we could possibly do this. Let me know how that date is for you guys.

Anyone in the adjoining counties (OC, SB, LA) feel free to come through too. I'd post this on SL but I hate waiting for that website to load. Lets do this!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
click here, join, and post it up there. might get a few more people. mention it as a cross-website thing with ystc.org and tell them to show up. i will chime in as well over there. then we can start a thread for the meet here and link to it on both boards.

jan 21? any way to move one day forward?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have prior engagments on the 22nd (mom's bday). So I really can't schedule anything that day. But I'll find out the celebration plans for that day asap and work from there.

I think there's a meet for SLers on that Sunday.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Originally posted by tCrease@Dec 28 2005, 02:34 PM
Silver were you on the 91 last night by any chance? I was playing dodge & weave with a Silver tC and a black civic si hatch. Just thought of your name when I got home. Had a pedestal spoiler.

But yea, that'd be cool D. I was thinking Jan 21st. we could possibly do this. Let me know how that date is for you guys.

Anyone in the adjoining counties (OC, SB, LA) feel free to come through too. I'd post this on SL but I hate waiting for that website to load. Lets do this!
Nah I wasn't on the 91 last night. My car is stock with the exception of s2k antenna and a touch up painted bumper gash on the bottom. lol.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey guys. I could possibly move this to the 22nd. We can maybe even meetup with the big SL cruise going this day. Let me know if you're interested.

Also I just got a connect at a local Toyota dealership to get parts at cost, or cheaper than retail depending on what it is you need. Let me know.

·
Registered
380 Posts
hmmm, 22nd is a lot better for me than 21st. 21st is my friend's bday. I think i could meet. shouldn't be too bad. So i guess you can count me in for now.

we should make like a flyer or something to advertise this forum and also schedule a meet with local tc drivers. lol. just a thought

·
Registered
263 Posts
Thats a good idea. Perhaps with the right information and a given day or two over the weekend, I could come up with something similar to what I've posted for past events in the events forum.

I believe the only time I'll be able to get away is over my Spring Break. I'm packed solid with college until then. It's somewhere near the middle to end of March. I'll get the exact dates as soon as I can.

Andre'

1 - 20 of 277 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.