Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
THAT....IS...Beautiful! i almost think BSP's look better than FM's....almost.

·
Registered
250 Posts
nice ride, i think 19 will fit, if you dont upgrade your your breaks

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
stock paint off wheels....? There isn't stock paint on the wheels, you just need to rough the alloy surface. 19s will fit...but be aware of rubbing, this can be an issue. Also, a p.p. ; its brakes not brakes.....and wilwood brakes require 18s i believe.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Injen is hot man i got one to, im using mine as a short ram. Im thinkin about the DC Strut bar to. Here is my intake

·
Registered
349 Posts
Originally posted by Halewafa@Jan 19 2006, 05:07 PM
Wow, talk about black... looks pretty good, i think it would better with a chrome lip on the rims.
I agree...and actually, I'm not really feelin the black rims on black rubber (on black car) Maybe repaint the rims with a gun metal/grey , with that black base coat under they would probably be dark, but not black, i think that would look good.

but I applaud your originality and vision....thats kinda the same thing (blackd out) I had planned for my ride, until i realized i don't have enough money for anything! lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.