Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I can tell from the info i have recieved on the OBX exhaust that it wouldnt be a good idea to go with that. So what about the Injen axle back exhaust creative compacts offers for like 360$? Also if any of you recomend an exhaust in the 400 dollar range please tell me, Im up for anything.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I like my Injen.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I don't know if I want a axle back or cat back exhaust. If I were to get a axle back, it would be Injen.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Injen is good, yes. Hope you like the sound and the loudness.

Borla's quieter

·
Registered
895 Posts
I can get the Injen Exhaust for $280 on http://www.mcgeorgeparts.com/. They accept the $50 gift card from Scion. I have until March 30th to use it.

·
Registered
868 Posts
LOL, they do!? hah, i should buy my injen there and save $50. Sorry ken...

I forgot to ask everyone who has an injen if they think it hangs too low to the ground? I plan on lowering my tC this spring, and putting the axel back injen on. But eh, I don't want it scraping the ground, ya know? Has anyone lowered their car AND put the injen on? If so, how does it do? And can you get pics?

·
Registered
832 Posts
Originally posted by cade01@Jan 15 2006, 12:52 PM
Would you know where I can find sound clips of the injen exhaust?
If you search for the thread where I posted mine for sale (pharoh bought it) I made a short video of it at idle and slight revving.
Eric, linky no worky. that might be my video you're linking to though.
Here it is:
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?f...FC24&term=scion tc&p=0

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
The only problem with the injen hanging low is where it goes under the axle I believe. I measured it a few days ago and it was about 5 1/2 inches from the ground on my car. That is what I am worried about if I lower it, but the sound is worth it!!!

-Eric

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.