Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i finally added a couple pics of my car. this is the prototype viniati kit. the photo angle makes the front lip flares seem really big, but they are not. i will get more pics of it after it is really finished. still needs color sanded and polished out. but it will be ready for the 5th. hopefully the next pics wont accentuate the flares quite as much. feedback is cool.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
I think I would like to see the kit in person. Judging from the pictures alone I give you a solid "B". I think when it's finished there is a potential "A" in your future.

Looks like a good kit to me.

It looks like I have a reason to go down to south sac and drink beers with the white folk.

[EDIT]
looks like a good kit to me should be edited to say "it is so sweet it makes me want to crap my pants
[/EDIT]

·
Registered
255 Posts
well...i'm not sure if like what i see yet. But in person always looks better...i'm sure its pimp (like u D....lol). I'll prolly see it on sat also...i plan to call in sick to work

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Zygote55@Jan 31 2005, 09:44 PM
No spoiler?
you know, the chinese new year has kinda screwed us on that. it went overseas to be produced, and with the two week celebration that is the chinese new year, it didnt get shipped back in time. i am disappointed to say the least.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod+Jan 31 2005, 10:16 PM-->QUOTE (inevitablegod @ Jan 31 2005, 10:16 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Zygote55
@Jan 31 2005, 09:44 PM
No spoiler?
you know, the chinese new year has kinda screwed us on that. it went overseas to be produced, and with the two week celebration that is the chinese new year, it didnt get shipped back in time. i am disappointed to say the least. [/b]
Damn, that's too bad.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Gotta see it in person. Pics just don't seem to do it justice.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Based on the pictures, I'm not thrilled with it -- it seems to accentuate the wrong parts of the car for my taste. Like you said though d, it might just be the pictures. Unfortunately, that'll be all I have to go on.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks, and yeah, we do need new pics. moriarty was over last night and confirmed to me what my feeling had been - the pics of the kit somehow dont look like the kit does in person. good pics to be taken on level surface on saturday. thanks again.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by phungy@Feb 2 2005, 09:50 AM
not bad, everytime i see those 18s i love them even more. what kind of tires came with them?
225/40/ZR18 Yokohama Parada Spec-2's

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
I'm sure there will be a ton of pics after this weekend. The other thing to remember is that this kit is still a prototype. There were a few things I think Chris needs to change, and I'm sure the design will undergo a further evolution.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.