Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
forgot to mention this. sci blu (a rarely seen member here) and i got to play tag with each other not too long ago on the freeways as i was leaving work. just out of chance that i ran into her on the freeway (not literally). you know whats more fun than outracing civics and integras and celicas? running side by side with another tC. it was a quick dance we had, and we werent trying to outrun each other. in fact, she didnt even know it was me until she came into my office and said hi a few days later. anyway, not really a racing story, but i still thought it fit better here than anywhere else. thanks for the dance, sci blu... hope to see you out again.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^^ ****.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Jan 2 2005, 10:15 AM
^^^ ****.
You say that like it's a bad thing! Is it????

Uh Oh!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
perhaps i will see you out there on the road. feel free to meet up with us for any of the events we attend as well.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
red rover red rover, send wolo's bank account number over.

you loaded bastard.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
or just look at his sig. i dont know about you, but that is a glaring f#cking example of how i know.
that, and i know the guy personally. i mean, i did sell him his car. we do drink together.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Probably find the guy petrified in front of his computer from the inability to break himself away from all the threads.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.