Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
SOUTH CAROLINA DRIVERS ARE THE WORST FROM ANY WHERE
THEY DRIVE LIKE IDIOTS. YOU CAN BE GOIN 60 AND THEY WILL PULL OUT IN FRONT OF YOU AND NOT ACCELERATE AT ALL. BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER AT NIGHT SINCE THE COPS ARE LAZY ##### THEY EITHER DRIVE WITH OUT HEADLIGHTS AND NO BODY FLASHES THEM OR THEY ONLY HAVE ONE HEADLIGHT WORKING. BUT WAIT THERES MORE WHEN IT RAINS ALL OF THERE DRIVEING SKILLS (WICH THEY HAVE NONE) GO OUT THE WINDOW AND HOW MANY ACCIDENTS I HAVE SEEN WHEN IT RAINS WELL LETS SEE IN THE SPAN OF A 5 MIN DRIVE THERE WERE 10 ACCIDENTS ON THE SAME ROAD. NOW ALL OF THIS HAS BEEN MY OBSERVATIONS LIVING ON SHAW AFB IN SUMTER SC IF YOU LIVE IN SC AND I OFFENDED YOU I AM SORRY AND THEN TAKE A DRIVE THRU SUMTER AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN.

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
I also want to say that those semi tires suck i had a near miss with one of those the same way you did but luckuly i had an out and just barely made it. this was on I95 goin south bound.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.