Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys i welcome myself as one of the Fans from the TC. Man its an awsome ride and the true bang for the buck two. Before i buy this car even if i read any negative things about it, it still wont change my mind right now because i'm in love, but hows the stock sound on the TC and the stock Alarm system? and are any buyers satified right now or later? please answer this question.

·
Registered
868 Posts
First off, Congrats on your decision! It's a fine choice for the money.

About the stock stereo, it's not bad. It's fine IMO, but a real sub/amp is a must for most people. Bottom line, you're not going to get anything less than 50 cycles out of it. It's just thumpy.. but I really don't want a big enclosure in my "trunk" weighing me down

Stock Alarm.. Yeah I bought it, but I didn't research it either..
. I just think it's more of a piece of mind than anything. I get an extra break out near the fog light button with a red LED

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heh sounds good to me then... one more question is the stereo sound better then the matrix XR,XRS sound quality i jumped in one of my friends Matrix XRS and the sound is to die for, the sound of those tweeters were awsome and the bass was unique...

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
The stereo's not bad for a stock system. The Matrix XRS system was probably better, as it's a more expensive car.

·
Registered
958 Posts
For a stock stereo, its decent.. its comprable with most cars.. welcome to the forum.. and congrats on the car .. when you get it.. waiting period .... don't want to go through that again.. lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol trust me it sucks waiting, its a good feeling at the same time but its really stressful two, but i bet i'll loose all that strees weight when i get it lol. well if you understand what i said... simply say "I" lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wells guys i went to the dealer yesterday to test drive the car, down here in florida. They are selling out fast.. The dealer guy says that every inventory he gets there all always pre-owned, and on top of that its so stressing, that i'm 20 years and never started credit. I dont know what to do now. I've Tried applying but i always get declined. I had a history of $567 of Overdraft at a bank, but that was payed already. Anyone with good knowledge of starting credit know what to do here in these situations? any advice please i want my car.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Originally posted by Scion06x@Oct 2 2005, 05:03 PM
hey people im waiting on my tc and yeah its the worst can anyone tell me how the trd exhaust sounds is it good or bad
if you go in the vid section... they have nice vid/sound clips.

the search button is our friend.. lets use them?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.