Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of getting this car, but I need to know if a 6'6 person would fit in it. This is imperitive to me buying this car, so help me out guys.
. I can't get the person to sit in it, before you ask.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Welcome to the site!

I wish I could give you a good answer, but I'm only 6' and there's plenty of room for me... there are several taller people on this site who can probably give you a better answer ...I guess it depends on the size of their upper body - if they're "all legs" then I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem

Out of curiosity, why won't/can't they sit in it first?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Not really sure... but I do know we have some tall ppl in this forum that maybe able to answer that question. The only thing I do know is that you won't fit in the back seat.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Oh I forgot to add... you could always keep the sunroof open while you're in the car... and your head can stick out if you don't fit... lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
I a tad over 6' 3" and believe me the car isn't made for people much larger. The guy would fit but it would be a squeeze. Even though it's a gift get him to go down to the dealership or you might have the hassle of trying to the return the car.

Note: about the back seat. I can sit in the back with the seats pushed all the way back and still have some decent room(6' 3"). Although i wouldn't to sit there for a long ride or anything

·
Registered
79 Posts
I own a tC and a tad over 6'6" I am very comfortable in it...plenty of room. People can still sit behind me too....for the most part.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I guess it's all about where the extra "tallness" is. If you have long legs you probably won't have a problem, but if you have short legs and long torso that would be a trip. But a weird looking person like that should be used by now to problems with fitting into cars

·
Registered
675 Posts
Originally posted by Tc4me@Sep 16 2004, 10:48 AM
I'm thinking of getting this car, but I need to know if a 6'6 person would fit in it. This is imperitive to me buying this car, so help me out guys.
. I can't get the person to sit in it, before you ask.

well i'm 6'6.. and i fit fine in the tC.. im evenly proportioned.. not all legs.. i wouldn't be able to fit into the back seat.. unless there was a really georgous woman back there, then i'll make myself fit.. lol

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
OK, I've had two 6'5" guys in my passenger seat and they were pretty comfortable. One weighs 150lbs and the other is about 200lbs. I had one 6'4" guy that's 290lbs and he DID NOT FIT at all in the front. He was very comfortable in the back with the front seat pushed all the way forward though. Honestly I don't think you'd be very comfortable in this car.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I'm only 6'0" tall, and my head almost brushes the roof with the moonroof visor closed...I love the tC, but I honestly can't imagine how you taller folks fit...

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm only 6'0" tall, and my head almost brushes the roof with the moonroof visor closed...I love the tC, but I honestly can't imagine how you taller folks fit...[/b]
Dropped the seat to the lowest setting.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I thought I had as well, but apparently I need to investigate that again, and perhaps RTFM.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I find myself bumpin my hair in the roof and im only 6.0

1 - 17 of 17 Posts