Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Thanks

It helped having everyone outside watching the bikini show I could get shots of just the cars w/out people in the way... I bet you guys had the place to yourselves having gotten there so early to set up!
I wanted to make sure we got pics of every tC at the show.. I think we did it

·
Registered
223 Posts
I need to go wash my car now

late

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by Labfish@Feb 6 2005, 04:40 PM
I washed my car...and it rained.
I literally just washed my car, funny.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
The LCD monitors were in the white tC from Auburn Scion - apparently the screen in the front isn't the same brand as the two in the back & one of the brands is kenwood I think - I forget what the other brand was... Damon might remember, or hopefully Ben will stop by the site and can answer that for you

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Originally posted by Eric@Feb 6 2005, 12:41 PM
Thanks

It helped having everyone outside watching the bikini show I could get shots of just the cars w/out people in the way...
Eric, you missed a helluva bikini (and thong) show on the hood of the Dodge Durango in the other building.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Originally posted by Eric@Feb 6 2005, 03:25 PM
The LCD monitors were in the white tC from Auburn Scion - apparently the screen in the front isn't the same brand as the two in the back & one of the brands is kenwood I think - I forget what the other brand was... Damon might remember, or hopefully Ben will stop by the site and can answer that for you
Front is Kenwood... Back is Alpine

Wolo... I hope he didn't MISS is... But thanks for bringing it up

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.