Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, this a great site I found. I'm in currently looking at the scion to replace my 91' Toyota Cressida. I am a tall guy and I have had bad experiences with my friends small sports cars. Please tell me this car has plenty of room for my long legs.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hu's Finest, I wish I was 6'3, consider yourself lucky. You should fit fine, well actually I have no idea how well you'll fit.

·
Registered
44 Posts
there is a handle that u can adjust the seat to make it higher or lower......so if ur tall.......you can drop the seat or make it low.........if ur short....den you can raise the seat

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm 6'5'' and fit. Just don't wear a cowboy hat.

·
Registered
106 Posts
call your local dealer see if they have one in stock and go down and sit in it... move the seat, maybe test drive it....

·
Registered
445 Posts
6'5!!!!!!!! you bunch of freaks of nature....im like 5'9. oh and i have plenty of room in my tC...practically a suburban to me

·
Registered
107 Posts
im 6'1" and there is plenty of room.but as far as the clutch and brake, i find that my feet are always getting in the way of each other.still a nice ride though and i would really consider getting it.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
6'3" here with a size 11 shoe. No complaints for me.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Funny you should brign up shoe size, cuz the pedals do seem quite cramped for size 12's

6' and I cant lower the seat any more, do all of you 6'3" guys drive stick? I cant lean back as far with the MT, so i think if i was 6'3" i wouldnbt be comfortable

·
Former '05er
12,466 Posts
I'm 6'2" and drive the stick without issues. My head is close to the roof, not sure if there's enough room for a helmet without putting in a racing seat.

·
Former '05er
12,466 Posts
It's a big deal if you want to do track days. I can't fit in an NSX with a helmet at all, ever. I can fit in a Supra with a helmet, but just barely in a hardtop, not a targa. Many cars with sunroofs don't have as much clearance as their hardtop counterparts.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts