Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nautical Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't decide between the 2 colors. I just ordered my Nautical Blue 2006 Scion TC today. It shoud arrive in 3 weeks. The salesman willing to find the BSP for me if I want. Please help me decide.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Blue!!! Easier to keep clean...more exciting looking. Black=plain jane

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
they are both nice, but i like blue better.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Both are pretty, and both will look dirty 5 minutes after you clean them.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I had an IIP (pre-06 NB) Matrix for almost 2 years - beatiful color, BUT gets pretty sad looking when dirty, and any touch up work on the paint becomes very obvious compared to black.

I have BSP now, had people comment on how clean my car is when I did not wash it for weeks. After I got in a wreck and showed people some aftermath pictures they kept asking where the damage was. Black hides a lot of things and much easier to color match than "real" colors.

Oh and it's pretty classy looking

·
Premium Member
13,780 Posts
I'd have to say Nautical Blue. That was going to be my original choice but then I saw the Flint Mica in person and just fell in love!

·
Registered
339 Posts
flint mica

·
Registered
243 Posts
i think its up to you, there is no possible way you will get your answer here. i went with flint mica and am glad, but i could have gone any direction. whatever is available at the dealer is always a good way to decide if you like them equally.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well thanks alot for your comments. i'll probably just stick with nautical blue since i won't have to wait any longer than 2 weeks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
AFTER 3 WEEKS OF WAITING...

I FINALLY GOT IT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

yooooooooooohoooooooooooo!!!!

spent 3 hours for the paperwork, but it is worth it.

brand new 2006 black sand pearl (BSP) scion tc (manual).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.