Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been seeing around 4 tCs everyday here, anyone else sighting them more and more??

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by QuadinScionTC@Jan 30 2005, 02:08 AM
I've been seeing around 4 tCs everyday here, anyone else sighting them more and more??
Nope and I like it that way.

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
I've seen several tC's in my area, all driven by college chicks except for one. I think total different ones I've seen ~10?

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I'm seeing them more frequently now, but I still probably don't see more than one other tC a week.

·
Registered
264 Posts
yeah i've been seeing them a lot lately too. mostly silver, white, and black ones. Usually will see about 2-3 in a parking lot or so. I live in so cal which might explain that. Plus when i drive by scion/toyo hq the "higher up" parking lot is always packed with scions, lexi and priuses. its kinda funny the "other" parking lot has all these non toyo cars like chevy trucks, minivans etc.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I've seen like 10 in the past 6 months... But I saw a flint on my way into the dealership tonight. Just dropped it off for my options. Can you belive the rental that they gave me also has MP3... Stupid me left all my CDs in my tC...

·
Registered
9 Posts
i live in southwestern pa and have yet to see one ....course i am about 40 miles south of pittsburgh and im sure they are bouncing all over the place up there...but i really like the fact that i dont see any in my town or the immediate surrounding area :)

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
I came out of classes today and walk to my car to go back home (damn university transit is so frickin unreliable). Two SSM decided to park right next to me
At least I'm the only one with a manual that I've seen.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I've only seen 2 other ones here in Tampa.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I've only seen 2 down here in Tucson, AZ....and both times, I waved but I guess they weren't very friendly. Or maybe they didn't see me through my mad tint

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.