Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright... so I just found out about the tCs! I drove an automatic that was lowered with 18" low pros and I love it! Although, I think if i had a 5 speed I would love it even more!

What is everyone's opinions? I am looking to get a new car and the tC is standing out as a good choice... any comments or anything?

Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
16,847 Posts
If you're looking for someone to tell you not to get the tC you have come to wrong site. get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome, btw.

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
cant think of anything i would have rather spent this amount of dollars on. grab one, they are very much worth it. especially when people guess i paid 22-23K for it. welcome to our humble site.

edit : i said humble site. not necessarily humble members.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey curtain, welcome to the sight. I drove the auto and standard right after. The standard walked all over the auto. For me it was an easy choice.... Good luck

·
Registered
6,498 Posts
By "walk all over," are you saying that the manual is much faster? Because for whatever reason, that seems quite untrue in the tC's case.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.