Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey fellow best-car-in-the-whole-world owners!! Im new to this forum and wanted to say HELLO! im 22 from Rhode Island. Ive been without my tC for 3 weeks now gettin my crazy new system installed. i get it back on Oct. 19th!! Anyway, i look forward to future convos with everyone! Ill have a ton of pics up when i have 'em!

John

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!! the forum looks really cool! anyway, ive got lots of fiberglass in the hatch, 2 Alpine Type R 12's, 2 Alpine D Class 500x1 amps with Amp links, 3 7" screens, 2 sets (front and rear) Boston Acoustic Pro Series Components, tons of blue neon accents, and some plexi work of the Scion logo and Team Tweeter stuff. Ill post lots of pic when i pick it up the 19th. It took them 4 weeks to finish.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Originally posted by HAWTsilverTC@Oct 10 2004, 02:49 PM
hey fellow best-car-in-the-whole-world owners!! Im new to this forum and wanted to say HELLO! im 22 from Rhode Island. Ive been without my tC for 3 weeks now gettin my crazy new system installed. i get it back on Oct. 19th!! Anyway, i look forward to future convos with everyone! Ill have a ton of pics up when i have 'em!

John
hey the 19th. : ) thats the day im supposed to be in court! oh yeah and the day of one of my finals. urgh.

P.S hi.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
heres a couple "spy" pics of my tC in progress!!

heres my in dash TV, the Alpine IVA-D300 (1 of 3 TV's)

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Thats cool man!!!! Just a question for ya since I couldn't see from your pics... did you remove the spare or is it under all that stuff??

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
<-- Needs a stinkin spare

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Well, if all the driving you do is between your parents' house and local "tuner" hangout, then yeah - you can replace the spare with 150lbs of AV equipment... The rest of us, mortals, will keep the spare

·
Registered
299 Posts
seriously...
where's this money comin from!??!?!? if u have one of those trees.. FEDEX me a seed! and yes.. i need a spare and cargo space...
which i see u have none

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey thanks guys!!!! ok, lets start off with the spare tire question. No, i decided to take it out, i figure thats why i pay AAA!! next, in response to ZOLTIZ, im doing niether. Im a 22 yr old college student from VA goin to school in RI. so NO. lol As for the money issue, I work extemely hard for the money i make, but i love my job!
As i said, my pickup date is the 19th, + or - a day. My guys at tweeter said they are taking a TON of pics for me and are gonna make me a CD with em. so ill post them as soon as i get home that nite. Thanks again for the comments!

John

1 - 20 of 24 Posts